This beautiful 17th century cottage, part of a former grain mill, is a hidden gem. Set in the heart of a conservation area, the cottage is just 50 yards off Bampton High Street with its shops, restaurants and cosy pubs.
Yet come through the five bar gates and into the garden and you will find yourself in a tranquil haven. The river Batherm runs down the side of the garden and there are beautiful open views over the surrounding fields and hills.
Kitchen, Dining and Living Space:
Living/Dining Room with wood burner, Smart TV, DVD player and beams.
Well-equipped kitchen with electric cooker, microwave, fridge/freezer and dishwasher.
Bedrooms & Bathrooms
- 3 Bedrooms:
- 1 king-size on first floor
- 1 super kingsize on first floor
- 1 twin on ground floor
The two bedrooms on the first floor share a walk-in shower room and toilet.
The twin bedroom on the ground floor has an en-suite shower room and toilet.
- 43" LG Smart TV
- DVD player
- Wifi (fibre optic to cabinet)
- Oil central heating
- Egyptian cotton bed sheets
- Basket of logs, replacement baskets £5 per basket
- Cot and high chair available on request
- Laundry room with washing machine (shared with Leat Cottage)
- Three-quarters of an acre of garden shared with owners and Leat Cottage
- River access
- Garden furniture
- Safe off-road parking for 2 cars
Please note: No children under 18 years old, except babies under 1 year old, as there is a river that runs down the side of the property.