If you are looking for somewhere different, then Leat Cottage is the perfect barn conversion for your Exmoor escape. The views are stunning from the first floor sitting room.
Set in the heart of a conservation area, Leat Cottage is just 50 yards off Bampton High Street with its shops, restaurants and cosy pubs. Yet come through the 5 bar gates and into the garden and you will find yourself in a tranquil haven.
- 10 steps up the iron staircase to the entrance on the first floor
Living & Dining Space
First floor living/dining room with Freeview TV, DVD player, beams and sloping ceiling
Stairs down to ground floor ...
- Electric cooker, microwave, fridge with freezer department
Bedroom & Shower Room
- Kingsize bed, beams
- En-suite shower cubicle and toilet
- 28" Sony TV
- DVD player
- Wifi (fibre optic to cabinet)
- Electric heating
- Egyptian cotton bed sheets
- Laundry room with washing machine (shared with Mill Cottage)
- Three-quarters of an acre of garden shared with owners and Mill Cottage
- River access
- Garden furniture
- Safe off-road parking for 1 car
Leat Cottage and Mill Cottage can be booked together to accommodate up to 8 guests.