You can book through us by downloading the Booking Form here or by using the links to our agent, cottages4you.
Link to Booking Form and Terms and conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Manor Mill Cottages has a strict policy for handling customer information. The information you provide to us is regarded as confidential and protected to the fullest extent possible. We will not pass your information on to any other third party.
- Tariff includes electricity, bed linen and towels.
- We welcome children over 12 years old and babies under 1 year old.
- The properties are available from 3pm on the day of arrival and guests are asked to please vacate by 10am on the day of departure.
- If you are booking within 8 weeks of your intended stay, payment in full is requested with the booking form please.
- If longer then a non-refundable deposit of half of the overall cost is required, with full payment due 6 weeks before the date of arrival.
- Non-payment of the balance on the due date will be regarded as a cancellation.
- If you need to cancel you will remain liable for full payment if we are unable to re-let the property. We strongly advise that you take out travel insurance to cover all eventualities.
- The number of persons occupying the property must not exceed the maximum number stated on the website.
- The client is kindly asked to reimburse Manor Mill Cottages for replacement, repair or extra cleaning costs if there is damage to any property.
- The client is requested to please take all reasonable and proper care of the property and leave all areas in the same condition on departure that you found on arrival.
- We take all reasonable care to warn guests of dangers. However, these are unusual properties and care must be taken with unfamiliar surroundings.
- We reserve the right to enter the property if necessary during your stay but this will only be in exceptional circumstances and with your full consent.
- Please be aware that there is running water adjacent to the property and the banks can be slippery when wet.